Monday, September 4, 2017

Dragon Age 2 Conversion Isabela Accessory Set TS3



Dragon Age 2 Conversion
Isabela Accessory Set

I guess this is my late follower gift, a set with Isabela’s accessories.

Included are Isabela’s Headpiece,her piercing, and her earrings.
Every file is included in 1 Zip file. Just install the files you want!




Headpiece
Polycount: 1902 vertices&faces
It is hatslider compatible
It may not fit on every hairstyle
Cloned from basegame bracelet. To find in the bracelet section.

Hair by Modishkitten 

Earrings
Polycount: 576 vertices&faces
Basegame slider compatible
Cloned from basegame earring. To find in the earring section.

Piercing
Polycount: 144 vertices&faces
Basegame slider compatible
Cloned from basegame bracelet. To find in the bracelet section.


I may recommend you to use MasterController.

Mesh/Texture credits goes to Bioware!

If you use my creations, please tag/credit me.

No comments:

Post a Comment